DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
During the final walk-thru, buyers will be looking to ensure that all agreed upon repairs have been completed to their satisfaction and that the property is still in the same condition it was at the time of contract and that all appliances and mechanicals are still in working order. They will be looking to see that:
* Requested repairs complete - receipts for the repairs are generally preferred
* All items included on the purchase contract are present - drapes, lighting fixtures, mailbox, etc.
* Appliances, including hot water heater and HVAC unit, continue to be in working order
* Doorbell and smoke alarm are operational
* No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard
* Garage door opener is operational and remote is present
* Instructional books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are present
* All personal items of the sellers have been removed
* Home is in broom-clean condition
Email LindaWiller@remax.net for an appointment to get your home on the market!