DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
1. The closing date
2. Date of possession
3. Amount of earnest money
4. Fixtures and personal property - appliances, chandelier, curtains, hot tub
5. Repairs to be completed - money can be offered in exchange for completing the repairs
6. Contingencies - inspections, buyer has a home to sell, obtaining a mortgage, property appraises, etc.
7. Contract acceptance expiration
8. Purchase price - not always the most important factor in a contract
9. Seller-paid concessions - closing costs, decorating allowance, home warranty, rollback taxes
10. Financing terms - type of mortgage obtained, seller financing, proof of cash transaction
Email LindaWiller@remax.net for an appointment to get your home on the market for sale!